I might have a slight addiction to buying cake plates….but time and time again I go for my all time favorite classics.
I love the hand crafted solid quality of Mosser glass. The classic style has been around forever and will never go out of style. A couple of others that I seem to use often, the stainless steel retro diner look and the classic marble and wood.
Here are examples of these cake stands in use.
- The White cake stand can be seen in almost all of my parties. I used lots of them at this colorful Unicorn Party to keep my dishes light and neutral with all of that color.
2. The Pink Cake stands were used at our Girl Scout Bridging Luncheon.
3. The Black were used for our Halloween Party. I have so many other uses for them coming up! With Black and white being so classic and on trend right now they will get used often.
4. The Jadeite Cake stands were used at our Girl Scout Bridging Luncheon and Vintage Santa’s Workshop Party. I plan to use them soon for Annabelle’s Science party and a sweet succulent inspired fiesta.
6. I do not have photos of the marble and wood in use. I do very often use it for cheese or charcuterie tray when entertaining.